Mr. Skywriter's Blog






419 N Main Street
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-793-9521



The Creature

The Creature
Discovered 5/5/19

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Magic

We eat the bread
Whose crumbs leave a trail
Back to the seeds in the fields
And to the waters in the clouds
To the winds and the oceans
To oxygen and hydrogen and nitrogen
To the speed and angle of the earth's spin
To the sun and the moon and cosmic rays
To the energy that lay hidden behind a curtain of gray
To the man who said, "Take this bread and eat of it. This is
My body which I sacrifice for you. Do this in memory of me!"

mj 11/22/07

1 comment:

  1. You have painted a beautiful imagaery with your words... it makes me stop and appreciate the journey of everything that finds its way into my life...
    ThanX for this great poem!
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete