Mr. Skywriter's Blog






419 N Main Street
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-793-9521



The Creature

The Creature
Discovered 5/5/19

Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday the 4th of December 2009

Hello yal...this is my first attempt at blogging so forgive my inexperience but I wanted to notify everyone that Skywriter T-Shirts is now an official blogger! I'll keep you posted as to the new and exciting developments here at the Skywriter Gallery. As some of you already know, we are a Direct-to Garment ink jet printer of T-Shirts. There are no minimum quantities or set-up charges. White shirts are $15.00 and Black or Colors are $20.00..... printed one side with any of your personal digital images that you created or photographed!

We are also an Art Gallery with 12 local artists displaying their work in the shop!

So...come on down and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Your poetry has only proven deeper, more beautiful and more poignant since the last few I read... please don't ever cease the flow... :)

    ReplyDelete