Mr. Skywriter's Blog






419 N Main Street
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
630-793-9521



The Creature

The Creature
Discovered 5/5/19

Friday, January 1, 2010

Cronborg at Caribou

Hear yeah, hear yeah, come one and all to absorb and enjoy the musings of a true poet ...The South Side Kinda Guy himself..."Rich Cronborg"
He will be showing his artwork and reading excerpts from his three books this coming F
riday the 8th of Jan at Caribou Coffee on Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn ...from 7pm to 11pm...there will also be a guitar player ...so it should be a fun time for all!

Rich will have his books for sale that night but if you cannot make it ...look him up on Amazon.com and buy one of his books! If you've never had the pleasure, I recommend his first one, "The Journey" I promise you will not be dissapointed! Hey Oprah...are you listening?
I've got a hidden gem for you! Yea...it's me..Mr. Skywriter ..I'm bright, witty, humble, intelligent, handsome, and very available! Sorry Rich, but I told you I was going to ride on your coattails!

4 comments:

  1. thanks Mike!...You are the best!...Rich Cronborg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike... count me in on being at Caribou on Friday for Rich's reception ~ I have been looking forward to this event since I'd first heard about it...
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you Mike!...You aint so bad yourself you know!...Thanks to Tatiana for the support and so many others. I found out that I am cancer free one year post surgery!...Best gift on my sweet wife, Debbies Birthday...For all who read this, Mr. Mike James is an accomplished poet, who should publish!...We talk more at Caribou on Friday...I have some special stories to share!...God bless you all!...Rich Cronborg

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for coming out on friday...It was wonderful having you there!...Tell same to Tatiana!

    ReplyDelete